Content Plan: The Story
Having worked with a wealth of organisations regarding digital brand reputation, a familiar refrain has consistently echoed around the office walls. The frustrating refrain is that businesses;
- know that it is imperative they connect with their online audience
- agree that great content adds value and creates engagement
- understand that social strategy generates a return on leads and sales
- appreciate the unlimited possibilities for future target marketing with data analysis
- recognise the value of building online relationships and the potential of brand reach
The issue for organisations is that many don't have the budget for a full time digital manager yet, internally, have limited knowledge of the web and limited time and resource to manage content effectively and:
- formulate a content strategy incorporating target goals and objectives
- source content topics that showcase brand and structure enhanced scheduling solutions
- write digital content that will attract target audience and format to optimise for web
- utilise Social to promote written content, build community and drive traffic to web
- engage with existing and potential clients online and convert interest to create a tangible ROI.
Greg Fry – Co-Founder
“Make sure you write content for your target audience rather than for yourself. If your content is “valuable” it will fly if it isn’t it will die.”
An International Social Media trainer delivering regular LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and Social Business Strategy training and workshops for institutions such as the Digital Marketing Institute, Sure Skills and the Digital Skills Academy.
Alongside training Greg works as a Social Business and Content Consultant. He believes that in order to make social media work for your business you must have a clear business goal, a clearly defined strategy, great content and make sure that everything you do is measurable. Greg has also won awards for his blogging whilst contributing to the tweakyourbiz.com community.
Greg has worked with top multinationals including: Ulster Bank, Microsoft, UPC and Coca Cola Hellenic. And he hopes 2015 will be the year he will work with you.
Eileen McCabe – Co-Founder
“Content is the piece of the puzzle that establishes a connection between you and your potential clients. If your content flies then your profits will most certainly fly too.”
Eileen’s creative imprint weaves an interesting trail across the internet where she has written for many businesses within a wealth of diverse industries. A specialist in content creation and promotion, she also enjoys wearing the project management hat and has worked on many digital campaigns with established stakeholders.
Having written extensively for both web and print media, Eileen believes that content should be written with specific goals in mind where words drive engagement, leads and ultimately sales. A co-author on a number of Social Business Reports, she has found that regular content creation that adds value to the online audience will most definitely add value to your brand reputation too.
Eileen has worked alongside established organisations including: Google, Enterprise Ireland, DJEI, UCC and Local Enterprise Offices to name a few. This year she hopes that she can create the same success for you.
Terry Bradley – Partner
Combining his traditional brand marketing and event management experience with his practical and working knowledge of the Digital Marketing arena, he enjoys helping companies with their campaigns so as they can maximise their online objectives.
Terry believes that businesses should have a balanced approach to their corporate content, using all relevant social media platforms to ensure they are engaging with their targeted audiences.
Terry has extensive experience in marketing for the 5* hotel sector and managing numerous successful BTL marketing campaigns for brands such as Nutri-Grain, Chiquita, Callaway Golf, Titleist and the Irish Examiner.